Re: [tor-dev] Renaming arm

Hey,

Crap, I obviously didn't do enough research on the conflicts... I did a
quick search and didn't find anything Linux package specific...

Most of the listings actually refer to things in the past, long dead
- Iris Associates - from the 80s, bought out in '94
- SGI IRIS - also from the 80s. Doesn't appear to be around anymore.
  --> Kudos to them for creating IRIS GL, which became OpenGL.
- Iris (software) - wiki deleted. Unknown.
- Iris Browser - RIM bought and killed the package. Is dead.
- Iris Mote - physical hardware sensor.
- "Internet Routing in Space" <-- damn you Cisco. That's awesome.

But I do see your point. You don't want the package to be one of many
<enter name here> systems.

Wait a minute... Hey, thanks for writing arm! Whatever you name it, I'll
use it.

Kind regards,

Matt
Speak Freely