Re: [tor-dev] #14995: adding multi-instance support to debian packages

Nusenu wrote (17 Mar 2015 12:15:22 GMT) :
> intrigeri:
>> Just for the record, we've discussed this a few months ago with
> Is there a trac entry?

I don't think so.

> I'll prepare a unit file for this and add it to the trac entry.

\o/

> Weasel wrote:
>> Tor trac is not the place to discuss Debian packaging enhancements

Right. In the specific case of systemd unit templates, I think that
a great part of the work will have to be done upstream first, before
the Debian packaging can take benefit of it, so perhaps Tor's Trac is
appropriate for the time being. Unless we want to support systemd unit
templates only in Debian, but that would be a bit sad.

Cheers,
--
intrigeri