Re: [tor-dev] Fwd: [guardian-dev] Orbot v15 alpha 5 is out: MeekObfs4VPNQRCodez!

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015, at 06:58 PM, David Fifield wrote:
> What would it take to get some screenshots that show how to turn on
> pluggable transports? I would like to add a guide to
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/meek#Quickstart and
> instructions to
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/PluggableTransports#Howtousepluggabletransports
> .
>
> Or do you have such a guide I can just link to?

We're still finalizing the UI for the new features (QR code scanning,
meek bridge type selection, etc) so once that is completed, we'll do a
round of screenshots, guide updates, etc. This will most likely happen
in early April.