Re: [tor-dev] #15060: Decide the fate of MyFamily / prop242 better families

So, what do we think?  I'd say that MyFamily is likely to continue to

MyFamily is also critical for people who are running a lot of relays. It's ideal to list keys, but in a scenario where I run two dozen relays or more, having a good shorthand for them would make it easier to group them.

~Griffin

--
âSometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.â
â Dr. Seuss