[tor-dev] HS bi-weekly community meeting

Hello there,

I am very sorry for this to be taking so long. I keep forgetting about it!

I created a poll for us to pick a day/time and start a bi-weekly meeting
for the HS community.

This was something we spoke in Valencia and the members of the community
think is a good idea (a place to talk about HS in general not only
sponsorR stuff).

The times proposed at the poll are the most common time we meet (in UTC
time) and for the slots where there is no meeting going on at #dev-tor.

http://doodle.com/xnxugpt9fb7rvch2

Please vote!
Thanks
isabela