[tor-dev] Question about estimated number of clients

Hi,

I have a question about estimated number of Tor clients. I know that the average number of Tor clients per day for each country is provided on the metrics site, which is a daily basis number. I am curious if I can get a more fine-grained information about how many clients are using Tor per hour for each country? I would like to know the peak number of concurrent users who are using Tor at a given time. Can anyone please give me some clues?

Thank you very much!

Best,
Lei