Re: [tor-dev] Globe needs a new maintainer (was: maintenance status of atlas or globe)

Hello,

Sounds interesting. Is it any different from Atlas? It looks like both of them are similar in functionality.

Thanks!

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 10:24 PM, isis <isis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Karsten Loesing transcribed 1.3K bytes:
> Hi Nusenu,
>
> On 28/03/15 14:00, Nusenu wrote:
> > is globe or atlas actively maintained? Does it make sense to create
> > trac entries? (I just want to avoid doing worthless things.)
>
> Both Globe and Atlas are actively maintained in the sense of fixing
> bugs, but not in the sense of adding new features. Though their
> respective maintainers might accept patches that are not too hard to
> review. So, yes, please open new tickets for them. Thanks!

I started maintaining Globe recently in order to take some of the patches that
were sitting idle on Trac and in someone's fork of Globe on Github.

Unfortunately, I no longer have enough extra time to do this minor
maintenance, nor anything more extensive. I would be absolutely delighted if
someone else stepped up to be a real maintainer for Globe!

--
Âââ isis agora lovecruft

Abhiram Chintangal