A attack aganist Tor?

A strange thing, everyone!
I use a tor bridge (freedomwithwall) connecting to Tor and it seems doing well. But when I observe ( four) circuits  the Tor created, I find the second and the last tor nodes do not exsit! Their nicknames  are not in the cached-descriptors or cached-descriptors.new files. The Vidalia can not show their IPs also, just show the freedomwithwall's IP.

I have never seen this happen before.

Is the bridge freedomwithwall a mallicious node and the middle and exit nodes are fake?