[tor-dev] GSOC 2017 (was Re: tor-dev Digest, Vol 64, Issue 26)

> On 17 May 2016, at 11:17, AKASH DAS <akash.d14@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> hello all,
>
> I am an aspirant for gsoc 2017 studying cse in IIIT-Sricity and i want to
> contribute to this community..can i get some help to start/cope up with the
> work that is going on..

For an introduction to the project available at Tor, you could read:
https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en

It even has a GSOC 2016 section, which may help you.

Some advice about using mailing lists:
If you reply to digest emails, please edit the quoted text and the subject line so people know what you're replying to.

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
PGP 968F094B