[tor-dev] Leekspin and Stem descriptor creation

Hi Isis. For kicks and giggles this weekend I added the ability for
Stem to create descriptors...

https://stem.torproject.org/tutorials/mirror_mirror_on_the_wall.html#can-i-create-descriptors
https://gitweb.torproject.org/stem.git/commit/?id=b2a54ad

This is something Stem has always been able to do but it was buried in
our testing helpers. Now descriptor subclasses have a static create()
and content() method.

This *doesn't* yet support signing descriptors. I'm looking into that
next. To that end I took a peek today at leekspin
(https://pypi.python.org/pypi/leekspin) and... damn. Beautiful work!
Besides the crypto are there any other aspects of your library you
think we should incorporate?

Cheers! -Damian