[tor-dev] How to get source port from conn object

Hey all, I want to get to know the TOR codebase so I can contribute to the project. To do this I have been doing a few projects of just doing sort of basic tasks to get an idea for how it all works together. One thing that is giving me a bit of trouble but seems like it should be simple is finding the source port for a conn object. How do I find this and moreover how do I find the actual socket behind a given connection? In connection_t I see tor_socket_t but it seems to just be an int value.

Thanks