Re: [Announce] Introducing Tor VM – Tor in a virtual machine.

Thank you for reporting back!
We'll take a look at that and get back to you when we have an answer.

Thank you for your patience. :)

- Kyle

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 12:03 AM, Dmitriy Kazimirov <dkazimirow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At least one issue:
It does not work on windows xp sp2 with Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG WiFi card saying that it cannot switch to promisc mode