Re: [tor-dev] bananaphone obfsproxy module

Yeah obfs2 works perfectly... in managed mode passing the shared secret.
I'd love to contribute some documentation or demonstrate example
usage of obfsproxy... Shouldn't we setup a wiki for this purpose?

And finally I tested obfsproxy in managed mode with the bananaphone
transport... and it works!
It's laggy... but it works ;-)

It's interesting to note that I got a couple of these in my client side tor log:

Nov 14 20:17:16.000 [warn] Your Guard xxx ($xxx) is failing a very
large amount of circuits. Most likely this means the Tor network is
overloaded, but it could also mean an attack against you or
potentially the guard itself. Success counts are 56/184. Use counts
are 8/8. 176 circuits completed, 0 were unusable, 120 collapsed, and
14 timed out. For reference, your timeout cutoff is 60 seconds.

Also I tested and was able to pass transport options to obfsproxy
bananaphone and that works now that I fixed the BananaphoneTransport
setup method.

Onward!

David