Re: [tor-dev] Help me guague how full your plate is via regular check-in conversations

Hi Tom,

being the admin for groups is a thankless task! I've mentioned a couple of times that the tor project does have availability of a spare VM with unique IPv4 for testing on. This offer has never been taken up. I'm a tester, not a coder, as I already run a relay I'm not sure what else I can do to assist you good people.

My kindest regards,

Phill.
https://metrics.torproject.org/relay-search.html?search=176.31.156.199