Re: [tor-dev] HSDir Auth and onion descriptor scraping

I have several hundred thousand (or million? Haven't counted) hs descriptors saved on my hard disk from a data collection experiment (from 70k HSes).  I'm a bit nervous about sharing these en masse as whilst not confidential they're supposed to be difficult to obtain in this quantity.  However, if someone wants to write a quick script that goes through all of them and counts the number of authenticated vs nonauthed then I do not mind running it on the dataset and publishing the results.  I have a directory where each file is a hs descriptor.

The introduction point data is base64 encoded plaibtext when unauthed or has high entropy otherwise.

Best
Gareth