Re: [tor-dev] Stormy - request for feedback

>> So I am thinking that an other way to do it could be to write a few
>> ansible modules (or modules for your favorite configuration management
>> tool) for the various tasks currently done by the script (installing
>> nginx, installing a blog software, setup a hidden service, configure
>> the firewall, etc ...), or take existing modules if they do what is
>> needed.
>

>   I've been considering creating ansible modules to make it easier to deploy
> for some people.  An organization reached out who wants to offer it in-house
> as some kind of enterprise service, which has reignited the discussion.

if interested in deploying tor or tor hidden services with ansible
then take a look at this:
https://github.com/david415/ansible-tor

...but if you simply want to make it easier for people to deploy
hidden services on their
workstation/laptop then you might consider using the Tor control port to do so:

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2014-November/007821.html

cheers,

david