Re: [tor-dev] [tor-commits] [tor-messenger-build/master] Bug 17492: Include default bridges configuration

On Sat, Nov 07, 2015 at 12:13:45AM +0000, boklm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> commit 7a1c6fd121dd001eb999ef03ebbbed264da37026
> Author: Nicolas Vigier <boklm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date:   Sat Nov 7 00:45:48 2015 +0100
>
>     Bug 17492: Include default bridges configuration
>
>     However, we exclude meek from the bridges configuration, as it currently
>     doesn't work in Tor Messenger because it requires firefox.

This could be a great opportunity for Yawning's recent meek variant that
doesn't use an actual browser. (It won't work as well as the real meek,
but maybe no actual adversaries care about the difference quite yet?)

--Roger