[tor-dev] Starting on an Easy Bug #16846

Hello,

I have been planning on learning more about tors code base for sometime now. Luckily, I might have some freetime for the next two weeks and I am hoping to put it to good use.

After digging through tickets labelled as "easy" on trac, #16846 seemed like a decent cadidate for to me. There was some discussion on trac about the security impact of adding the feature, but that was three months ago.

I was wondering if anyone could shed more light on it.

Thanks!

--
Abhiram Chintangal