[tor-dev] Stem Release 1.5

Damn this was long overdue. I'm delighted to announce Stem 1.5.2, the accumulation of seventeen months of improvements.

What is Stem, you ask? For those who aren't familiar with it Stem is a Python library for interacting with Tor. With it you can script against your relay, descriptor data, or even write applications similar to Nyx and Vidalia.

So what's new in this release? Short answer: a lot.

For full details see our release announcement!