Tor 0.0.9pre3 is out

Along with the bugfixes from 0.0.8.1, plus more bugfixes, this release
makes the dirservers file obsolete (finally) in favor of config option
lines to specify the location and fingerprint of each dirserver you
want to trust. We also now support the use of an http proxy for fetching
directories.

tarball:   http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.9pre3.tar.gz
signature: http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.9pre3.tar.gz.asc
(use -dPr tor-0_0_9pre3 if you want to check out from cvs)

  o Bugfixes on 0.0.8.1:
    - Better torrc example lines for dirbindaddress and orbindaddress.
    - Improved bounds checking on parsed ints (e.g. config options and
      the ones we find in directories.)
    - Better handling of size_t vs int, so we're more robust on 64
      bit platforms.
    - Fix the rest of the bug where a newly started OR would appear
      as unverified even after we've added his fingerprint and hupped
      the dirserver.
    - Fix a bug from 0.0.7: when read() failed on a stream, we would
      close it without sending back an end. So 'connection refused'
      would simply be ignored and the user would get no response.

  o Bugfixes on 0.0.9pre2:
    - Serving the cached-on-disk directory to people is bad. We now
      provide no directory until we've fetched a fresh one.
    - Workaround for bug on windows where cached-directories get crlf
      corruption.
    - Make get_default_conf_file() work on older windows too.
    - If we write a *:* exit policy line in the descriptor, don't write
      any more exit policy lines.

  o Features:
    - Use only 0.0.9pre1 and later servers for resolve cells.
    - Make the dirservers file obsolete.
      - Include a dir-signing-key token in directories to tell the
        parsing entity which key is being used to sign.
      - Remove the built-in bulky default dirservers string.
      - New config option "Dirserver %s:%d [fingerprint]", which can be
        repeated as many times as needed. If no dirservers specified,
        default to moria1,moria2,tor26.
    - Make moria2 advertise a dirport of 80, so people behind firewalls
      will be able to get a directory.
    - Http proxy support
      - Dirservers translate requests for http://%s:%d/x to /x
      - You can specify "HttpProxy %s[:%d]" and all dir fetches will
        be routed through this host.
      - Clients ask for /tor/x rather than /x for new enough dirservers.
        This way we can one day coexist peacefully with apache.
      - Clients specify a "Host: %s%d" http header, to be compatible
        with more proxies, and so running squid on an exit node can work.