Re: [tor-dev] Attentive Otter: Analysis of xmpp-client

On 10/07/2013 08:44 PM, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Jurre van Bergen wrote (07 Oct 2013 17:21:42 GMT) :
>> Below you can find the analysis of xmpp-client for the Attentive otter
>> project, written by dgoulet, nickm, arlo, asn and myself.
> Thanks a lot.
>
>> *Linux* Packaged in most distributions.
> Unfortunately, it's not in Debian. I've found no RFP or ITP either.
>
> Anyone here with sufficient understanding of both Go and Debian
> packaging, and wants to add it to Debian? Or should I file a RFP?
I see:

[~] apt-cache search golang

golang - Go programming language compiler - metapackage
golang-dbg - Go programming language compiler - debug files
golang-doc - Go programming language compiler - documentation
golang-go - Go programming language compiler (Package: golang-go
(2:1.0.2-1.1))
golang-mode - Go programming language - mode for GNU Emacs
golang-src - Go programming language compiler - source files
[~]$ cat
/etc/debian_version

7.1

--