[tor-dev] Tor Beta area

Hi good people,

I do run a relay [1], but with my work as Team Leader for lubuntu quality / testing [2] with our small, but dedicated, team I cannot allocate the time to install and test your RC.

Instead, I put at your disposal a VM (kvm) with a dedicated ipV4 address running ubuntu server 12.04 LTS. This can be changed to what ever is best used for testing. I can take snapshots, so if you crash & burn it, it does not take too long to re-install. It also can pull full logs out out of a broken VM using guestfish[3]

If this would be of use for you on alpha / beta testing relay software, please do get in touch.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://metrics.torproject.org/relay-search.html?search=176.31.156.199
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing