[tor-dev] ACTION REQUESTED: Help me plan deliverables for Sponsor F, Year 4 [due Friday, discussion Monday]

<https://pad.riseup.net/p/Vt0TDXcdH0PB_Tor-Sponsor-F_Year-4>

Sponsor F year 3 ends at the end of this month. Fear not though, for
year 4 starts right after that! We need to get to work planing the
things that we'll do during year 4, so that we can tell Sponsor F what
they are and all that good stuff. For your convenience, I have
prepared a [RiseUp pad][1] where we can put all our ideas (no I don't
have an [AllOurIdeas][2] instance).

For convenience and expediency, I would very much like it if you could
get your ideas into this pad before **Friday 2013-10-18**. Then folks
can look at them over the weekend, and we can talk about it next
**Monday 2013-10-21, from 1100-1230h Pacific**.

If you are in the `to` field, that's because I have some particular
reason to believe that you are likely to be involved in year 4
(probably because you were in year 3). You should totes make sure you
get your plan into the pad.

To get started, you should head over to the [pad][1] and add your
thoughts. Any questions?

-Tom

[1]: https://pad.riseup.net/p/Vt0TDXcdH0PB_Tor-Sponsor-F_Year-4
[2]: http://www.allourideas.org/