Re: [tor-dev] Potential projects for SponsorR (Hidden Services)

> Thanks for offering to help!
>
> My main goal with this project would be to increase visibility of
> Hidden Services: make it easy for people to find Hidden Services that
> want to be found.
>
> Search engines are very important for this, since they basically make
> the Internet easy and fast to navigate [0].

Give me posted on the funding.  Assuming SponsorR comes through, I can
write-up the details for the search engine.  Give me a mechanism that
provides a list of HSs to be indexed, and I will ensure that the UX to
search them is pleasant.

-V