Re: [tor-dev] Release new version of stem

Hefee:
Hi hefee,

we've released stem 1.8.1 [1] including v3 onion services patches [2].
There'd be a pypi package soon (in aprox. 1 day) and stem's website update.

Please, let us know whether that works for you,

Thanks a lot. It looks fine for our use case. And good that you now communicate
it openly that there is active development for the moment.

Just to get that part less confusing for others following along: I guess you meant that there is *no* active development at the moment, which is right. :)

Georg

Regards,

hefee