Suggestion

I have a suggestion -- we need a "stupid" mode for OR which ensures that
your connection exits from not your Onion Router. This way you can surf
the site repeatedly and the website administrator will never be able to
tell who you are.

The theoretical reason why you need this is that while we have very few OR
users, there is a very high probability that if I met someone yesterday I
would want to check out their site, and if they know who I am, the request
from my Onion Router is most likely to be me rather than anyone lese using
the OR network.  If the request is seen to come from MIT, they have no
clue as they do not even know that an OR network is in place and who is
using it.

A.

Andrei Serjantov
Queens' College