Re: (FWD) Results of stress testing the current version of the Onion Router

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 02:05:16PM -0400, Bruce Montrose wrote:
> Check out hps.pdf and fps.pdf reports at http://freehaven.net/~montrose/
>
> I think these custom reports are much more telling than the previous canned
> ones.

Well, it seems to agree with my earlier guess that it was about 3 ..so
that's a good sign :)
What's min-test and max-test?

What are each of these load units doing? Pulling down one file? How
big is the file? Can you try it with small files and again with large
files? (That will give us an idea of whether the symmetric crypto is
playing any part.) Also, how about making MaxConn on the routers something
like 40 -- does that help or hurt our 3 transactions/second figure?

--Roger