Re: tor directory servers / tor pki issues

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 06:20:11PM -0400, Adam Shostack wrote:
> | Well, I think we need to have routers that are unlikely to be gone in
> | the next hour.
>
> Sure.  Do we?  Will we?

Fair enough. I'm going to go ahead with the directory server notion,
on the basis that it's better than what we've got now (a static router
list), at least until somebody pokes further holes in it.

As to what the actual frequency of updating should be, and whether onion
proxies should retry failed onions, well... let's build it and see. :)

--Roger