ToR Protected Processing

Though I'm sure there has been much discussion on the appropriate methods of implementing distributed data management and processing with TOR capabilities, this specific target project has critical reasons for protecting the autonomous data processing systems that handle specific arbitrary data.

I propose this need for the protection of unwitting individuals who have taken a picture and under no circumstance realized or knew that something in the far far distance might be a restricted govt site or other "no pic" target.

Please contact me directly with information on any project working on grid-style distributed data containment and processing, especially VM emulated and sandboxed models, and more modern implementations of transparent loading and migration with physical region weighting. " WilfredGuerin@xxxxxxxxx"

The project of concern is intended for k-12 classroom curriculum in the fields of using technology and imaging tools for practical applications. The dominant protocol uses a conventional camera, large spheres or other balls, and any computational system to generate 3d models of the environment.

In full scale, this project (now simplified to "Project BigBall.us") implements a simple known-target identification model (large spheres) to facilitate extrapolation of imaging data to 4d models.

The data and processing requirements are explicit, maximal imaging sources to maximal storage and processing facilities.

A current model using various p2p and server-centric distribution and management of both processing and data storage works suitably, however there exists no consistent protocol or system definitions that make use of current public-use techniques like the mess of current distributed processing models.

The specific model of data and processing management is not of concern here, the mechanism of protecting the arbitrary processing device and facilitating scientific research without concern for rogue vulnerabilities must be determined prior to public release.

We all know of the irony of preventing analogue-signal video tape from being used at American infrastructure, and video from a cell phone is far more useful against their concerns.

Our concern is very explicit: any 2 images for a distant horizon will not each independently show the distinct object when said object's visual profile is less than a pixle, yet the extrapolated correlational vector between 2 images will give finite and distinguishable characteristics of the target.

If said resulting data overlaps ... air in a flight path with nothing flying (or worse, near-space earth) ... it could be assumed a liability for any system involved in processing.

Moreso, even with known "do not show" sectors in 4d, the isolation of the do-not-show requires the segregation of its signature from other environmental characteristics; one can not determine that it sees something until a separation is made between that which it sees and another that it sees.

In order to strike voluntarily a target from imaging, beit someone's house or a true liability, system must know what that target is and other characteristics to facilitate removal. Other options are simply not possible. (Proven)

My concern is simple.

Aside from diverse distributed data management and processing, there is explicit need for protection mechanisms in this model.

If a student (k-12) wants a good 3d model of the park or beach, using all available image sources is expected. Is the student liable for the flesh in the image where the system stripped the growth characteristics of the tree in the background out for the project and ignored the single-case (spurious) structures? Moreso, does said student get expelled because an autonomous machine polled imaging sources to extract relevant information and happened to need to filter that which was unneeded?

In the expected dealings with the DHS NAO, NGIA(nima), etc, our analysis has indicated that a waco-style religious institution is needed to protect the region of any specific ball to force release of various media and data collections, but protecting the excess of diverse machines, their owners, entities associated, etc, from such stupid liability as a smoke stack on the distant horizon requires further analysis.

I have proposed a derivative project called "Skunk Cabbage" (which always smells good) that would facilitate VM/emu sandboxed scientific processing environments on distributed machines, fully manage distributed loading and processing with regional sectoriing using a consolidation of the current psuedo-standards, and most importantly, COMPREHENSIVE SYSTEM AND CODE INTEGRITY SUFFICIENT TO SUBSTANTIATE THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN AUTONOMOUS SYSTEM AND HOST ENVIRONMENT.

Of course, maximal efficiency, but with no liability for the computation of the distributed processes.

Please contact me directly with information on projects that are somewhat related to these concerns.

Moreso, how does one best merge and optimize the various data transport capabilities of any viable client system or host and still protect and isolate the processes involved?

Such research and protocol creation should be desirable by all parties requiring an isolated or protected computational and data storage environment while using the power and resources of currently existing public systems.

I look forward to any responses and a fast pursuit of a system suitable for this task.

-Wilfred L. Guerin
WilfredGuerin@xxxxxxxxx