Turning off a server

AFAICS there's no way of turning off a server immediately, without actually
killing the tor process.

What I mean by this is some controller command(s) that:

- Closes all the server's ORCONNs immediately
- Sends a suicide descriptor to the authdirs.

The use-case is the general user who runs a relay most of the time but
occasionally wants to toggle it off without disripting general use. The
ability to close orconns may have other uses from the controller interface,
e.g. for research controllers.

If it seems like a good idea I can do up a patch.

--

Browse Anonymously Anywhere	- http://anonymityanywhere.com
TorK	- KDE Anonymity Manager	- http://tork.sf.net