Re: [tor-dev] How to query HS hostname from control port

Jesse V <kernelcorn@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I'm interested in the ones on disk. I wish that "onions/current" would
> give me the list of HSs that were set up via torrc, but this doesn't
> appear to be the case. I'm basically looking for the raw command.

Could you use ADD_ONION instead? Why are you using the on-disk API if
you don't want to give your thing permission to read those directories?

I also don't see why you'd give something permission to use the
control-port, but *not* permission to read hostname/private_key
files...?

(p.s. I can't reach http://onions55e7yam27n.onion/)

--
meejah