Re: [tor-dev] State of the HA proxy onion patch

Hi George,

I was trying to find a way to use the virtual port (i.e. blahblah.onion:*port*) as dst_port, but I couldn't find a suitable in time. For our purposes specifically, we only needed virtual port 443 for https, so I hard-coded 443 in an almost identical branch on top of 0.3.5.0-alpha-dev here: https://github.com/mahrud/tor/commit/a81eac6d0c0a35adc6036e736565f4a8e2f806fd

As far as I know we haven't run into any issues so I kept it minimal, but the torrc option would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Mahrud