Re: descriptor published, but router missing from consensus

Sebastian,
     On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:38:21 +0200 Sebastian Hahn <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>On Apr 9, 2010, at 2:25 PM, Scott Bennett wrote:
>
>>     I started tor in relay mode early this a.m.  It finished
>> uploading its
>> startup descriptor (MYCROFTsOtherChild) at Apr 09 02:37:10.166 (CDT)
>> and
>> its speed update descriptor at Apr 09 02:57:30.830 (also CDT).
>> However, it
>> is now after 7 a.m. CDT, and my relay has still not been listed in the
>> consensus documents.  This is the first time I can remember such a
>> thing
>> happening to my node.
>
>Does https://bugs.torproject.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&id=1346
>look like it might explain things?

     Do you know whether anyone else has tor working properly with
openssl 1.0.0 ?  I'm considering downgrading it back to 0.9.8n as a
test to begin eliminating different possible sources of trouble.  (That
is what was working before.)  However, it is a bit of a nuisance to do
that, so I'd rather not do it if it's clear that the openssl version
isn't the source of my troubles.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG