[tor-relays] bandwith unit

Dear folks,

I'm tor relay operator since several years but newbie on this list.

I just moved node 'traktor' from physical host to virtual machine.
So I revised all settings and checked if all works well.
I found a funny thing.

My RelayBandwidthRate is set to 1 MB (i.e. 8 Mbps).

  ## Define these to limit how much relayed traffic you will allow. Your
  ## own traffic is still unthrottled. Note that RelayBandwidthRate must
  ## be at least 20 KB.
  ## Note that units for these config options are bytes per second, not bits
  ## per second, and that prefixes are binary prefixes, i.e. 2^10, 2^20, etc.
  #RelayBandwidthRate 100 KB  # Throttle traffic to 100KB/s (800Kbps)
  #RelayBandwidthBurst 200 KB # But allow bursts up to 200KB/s (1600Kbps)
  RelayBandwidthRate 1 MB

However on page
https://globe.torproject.org/#/search/query=traktor
the "Adverised Bandwith" column shows cca. 125 kB/s.

Did I misunderstand the difference between kbps and kBps?

Gabor