[tor-relays] Problem installing latest tor on a raspberry pi (ARM arch).

I was directed to this mailing list by a user on #tor IRC, so I'm hoping it's ok to ask for help here.

For the past 2 to 3 months I've been running tor on my pi without any problems. The repository has been great, pulling out the correct ARM binaries, and it setup fine. This morning I tried updating the software, but the step "Checking if tor configuration is valid" fails; there are also 2x seg faults in the terminal output, not sure if this is a repository issue (fetching an x86 binary instead of ARM). The terminal output is here: http://pastebin.com/9Re2jrRe.