Re: [tor-relays] Tor malware!

Hello

(I'm skipping soft aspects and sticking to engineering here)

Supposing that the whole story consists of a bot that connects through a .onion address to c&c:

-It does not use exit resources
-It is indistinguishable from other traffic (due to the onion design) once inside tor (just like any traffic)

So there's not really much you can do as a single node admin, unless you prove tor broken by inspecting it's traffic :)

Evaldo