Re: Event Log errors in Windows

> After installing the patch, my browsing is restored to normal and there
> are no more event 4226 entries. BUT, I now get event 7023 in the log (4
> per day):
>
> The service Tor Win32 Service terminated with an error:
> %%4294967295

Ok, the 4226 has not disappeared as I thought. Aproximately 54 hours after I patched tcpip.sys
I have 2 new 4226 entries closely together (2hr interval). With TCPview I can see that Tor has
right now a little over 200 established connections. There were certainly not that many 54 hours
back, maybe the errors now have something to do with the build up of these connections.