Re: Tor 0.1.0.5-rc is out

A quick question... Is it necessary to ask to reboot after installation completes on MacOS? Shutting down tor via the startup scripts before the install then restarting after seems to do the trick. I admit I'm new to Mac OS, but I'm not what would be requiring a reboot. I'm coming from a Linux background, so I'm a little bothered about having to reboot so much.

My semester is coming to an end in the next few weeks, so I'll certainly get working on the kernel panic issue soon. I've alerted Apple to the issue, but haven't heard back from them, yet.

Phil