Re: Logging to a file?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your reply.

Logging still won't work. I've set debug.log and notice.log to
-rw-rw---- . Both log files are in a log dir with: drwxr-xr-x .

In the meantime, I uncommented "log notice syslog" in torrc and now Tor
will indeed log to syslog ( /usr/log/messages ). I'd rather have that it
would log to debug.log and notice.log though.

Cheers,
Ron

--
  Ron Davis