Re: My ISP block Tor Servers

(This is way off-topic)
Net neutrality is a legal gray area. While it would piss me off too to
have my ISP block services, I don't think there's a law preventing it.
Unless the contract specified they would NOT block sites, they are not
violating contract. This, of course, depends on the exact contract
wording, but this is my intuition.
What the FCC established (for AT&T) was terms for a merger, not law. It
is my understanding that the FCC could establish such a rule for all
ISPs if it chose, but it is currently choosing not to. This may itself
be a legal gray area.
So, while blocking Tor is annoying, I don't think there's anything
illegal about it. Tor is a service, not a website, so it does not even
count as censorship.
Either way, I should shut up, since this is off-topic.
Thanks,
Eugene

Thus spake Ringo Kamens: