Re: Tor 0.2.0.24-rc

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 04:04:06AM +0200, sigi wrote:
> I just updated Tor on my server to 0.2.0.24-rc and thought, the
> following warnings might be of interest:

Yeah. We're going to see a lot more threads like this over the next
several hours.

We added a new v3 authority, and dropped a dead one. That means the
current set of authorities doesn't agree enough about itself to produce
a new consensus networkstatus. That will continue to be the case until
enough of the current v3 authorities have upgraded. Which will happen,
uhm, sometime soon I hope. :)

--Roger