Greetings from another Google Summer of Code Student

(If you've received this mail already,my apologies for the resend. The mailserver for my school address has been wonky, so I haven't received confirmation that this email was sent at all. Seems best to make sure and send it again, using a more reliable mailserver.)

Hi everyone!

My name is Fallon. I'm a second year CS master's student at UCSD.  I'll be working on making improvements to Tor's path selection, with Mike Perry as my mentor. My abstract can be found here: http://code.google.com/soc/2008/eff/appinfo.html?csaid=1542D2C9D3CBC005

I'm excited to be working on Tor this summer. I really appreciate the opportunity to work on Tor in GSoC, so I'd like to say a big thank you to those of you who helped organize/are mentoring. I don't have a lot of free time this week, but next week I'll definitely be in #Tor on freenode to chat if any of you have thoughts on my project :)

Also, congratulations to my fellow GSoC'ers--as Sebastian said, let's hack!

Fallon