[Fwd: ESA Foreign Notice (fwd)]

hello,

i am the operator of a tor server located in austria:

today my isp forwarded a copyright compliance from the 'Entertainment
Software Association' (ESA). the claim is attached below. the ESA refers
to the 'Berne Convention and other international treaties covering
intellectual property rights'.

has anyone experience with such copyright compliance?
i found a response letter refering to US law:
<http://www.torproject.org/eff/tor-dmca-response.html.en>

is there a similar letter available wich is suitable for
european/austrian law?

thanks
erwin