Re: vps

thanks for the replies, that's totally true it's certain that they
will give me that "bait and switch" treatment. the reason im getting
that cheap vps is some sort of a learning environment. im totally
starting from scratch here, knowing nothing from vps to unix. so im
not losing that much with a cheap vps if every thing goes down every
now and then.
but as soon as i successfully install and run exit node and specially
how to secure those datas/logs out from the reach of everyone then i
will move immediately to a more expensive vps.
hoping while im still learning somehow someone have the patience to guide me.