Re: Torbutton 1.2.5 Released

On 04/09/10 21:43, Mike Perry wrote:
> Thus spake Programmer In Training (pit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):
>
>> On 04/09/10 21:26, Mike Perry wrote:
>>> Torbutton 1.2.5 has been released at https://www.torproject.org/torbutton/
>>>
>>> This release provides the ability to automatically redirect to an
>>> alternate search engine when Google presents you with a captcha. The
>>> options are ixquick, bing, yahoo, and scroogle. In addition,
>> <snip>
>>
>> Is it impossible to use Startpage in this manner? I have a search widget
>> for both their normal and https site in FF and I like them better than
>> ixquick.
>
> What is the difference between StartPage and Ixquick? I thought
> startpage was just another domain ixquick happened to own?

You're right. Sorry, ignore me. Ixquick actually became Startpage from
what I now remember (thanks for jogging my memory, by the way). Again,
sorry. *goes back to hiding in his corner*

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.