Re: "prifoxy" privoxy-on-firefox-extension?

Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Several people on irc have pointed out "prifoxy":
> http://code.google.com/p/prifoxy/
>
> Can somebody take a look at it, and decide whether it's for real,
> whether it looks competently done, trustworthy, safe to recommend, etc?
>
> My brief look showed me a binary blob and not much else, so my guess
> is that it's bad news; but more eyes would be great.

There was a thread about this on the Privoxy users mailing
list a while ago, started by the "Prifoxy" originator:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=94f7b1b40902240452y1a22d7b4y7461c4edb2f956c5%40mail.gmail.com

My concerns and questions were pretty much ignored and until that
changes I certainly wouldn't recommend the extension myself.

Fabian