From: Scott Bennett <bennett@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Apr 14, 2010 4:52 pm
Subject: PrivacyNow node has misconfigured OpenDNS account

     I just found my weather information being blocked, giving me the
OpenDNS "access blocked" web page. After some checking, I found the
culprit exit: PrivacyNow. There is no contact information in its
descriptor in the current directory, so I'm adding it to my
ExcludeExitNodes list. :-(

Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
* Internet: bennett at cs.niu.edu *