Re: Tor 0.2.2.11-alpha and 0.2.2.12-alpha are out

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:23:40AM -0500, Scott Bennett wrote:
>      On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:39:07 -0400 Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >Tor 0.2.2.12-alpha fixes a critical bug in how directory authorities
> >handle and vote on descriptors. It was causing relays to drop out of
> >the consensus.
> >
>      Was there some point in releasing the above without your directory
> fetch circuit timeout patch, at least as a temporary fix that might be
> replaced by something better in 0.2.2.13-alpha?

Yes, because I tagged it well before we had a handle on the connection
flooding bug. One critical bugfix at a time, please. :)

Tor 0.2.2.13-alpha packages should be coming out shortly. I just
tagged it, so you're welcome to fetch the tarball.

--Roger