Re: [tor-talk] Tor traffic disguised as Skype video calls to fool repressive governments

thank you for your guidance. what exactly should I run with Tor until SkypeMorph is released? I have 3 portable browsers and all 3 register different ip's when i go to www.whatismyipaddress.com/ should I only run TOR and AdvancedTOR with tppFirefox and nothing else?

________________________________
 From: Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx>
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Tor traffic disguised as Skype video calls to fool repressive governments

On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 02:13:00PM -0700, J.C. Denton wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can download this tool? I can't find it anywhere.

The short answer is that SkypeMorph is not ready for actual usage yet.
It is still at the "research project" stage.

It's great that researchers are working on alternate transports for
Tor -- and that's exactly what we had in mind when we came up with the
'modular transports' notion.

For the more technical side, you can see the discussion starting at
http://archives.seul.org/tor/dev/Mar-2012/msg00093.html

> Also, how should I configure it if I am running Tor, Advanced Tor,
>and 3 proxies and an IP spoofer?

Holy camoley. You are very likely screwing up your anonymity with that
complex and unusual configuration.

--Roger