[tor-talk] Tor Public Bridge Email

Hello,

When requesting bridge addresses via the email system, it only accepts
emails from gmail.com, yahoo.com, and mit.edu.
What's the process for adding domains to this list (or is there one)?

I'd love to see `gatech.edu` added. We have a large number of
international students, and many of them are from countries that
disallow access to US media networks. Having an easy way to get bridge
relays might be a plus for those students.

Best,
Sam

--
Sam Whited